If you master a web site and would like to exchange links with me, here's what to do:
- Be sure your site is relevant to mine - water filtering, outdoors survival, stuff like that. Don't waste your time asking me to link to a site that isn't related.
- Understand that I use text links instead of banner images because they are faster, search engine friendly, and easy.
- Put a link to me on your site.
Click in the box below, copy and paste the code in your web page or use your own.
- Use the "Ask a Question" link below to send me an email with:
- Location of your link to me
- URL you want me to link to
So, here's some sites that have met these stringent requirements and have something of interest to clean water resources...
Fluoride water filters Friendsofwater.com - Products and information to
filter and save water in our environment, health, home and garden. Save water, filter water and celebrate water.